Do you want stronger? Do you enjoy testing your limits? Check out our Seated Throws program with Provincial Coach Garrett Collier back at the Richmond Olympic Oval on Tuesdays and Thursdays this Fall.
Indoor Seated Throws Practices
- Address: Richmond Olympic Oval - 6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC V7C 0A2
- Coaching: Garrett Collier – Provincial Seated Throws Coach
- - Starting Date: October 5th 2021
- - Ending Date: December 14th 2021
- - Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- - Time: 2:30PM – 3:45PM
- Location: Court 8 (to the right of the back of the track; nearest the 100m sprint lane behind the basketball courts)
- Registration: $40 for full Fall Season: Register HERE and select "SEATED THROWS OVAL"
Our fall wheelchair racing and seated throws programming is back thanks to the support of the Canadian Jumpstart Sport Relief Fund! This funding has made it possible for us to offer three sessions a week at the Richmond Olympic Oval wheelchair racing on Monday afternoons and seated throws on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Thank you Jumpstart Charities for helping us re-start our indoor programming! For more information on our athletics program, contact Program Coordinator Ana Karanovic at email@example.com